QPAC®130 poly(cyclohexene carbonate)
Key Benefits Include:
- Offered in wide range of molecular weights
- Excellent adhesion and improved lubricity
- Co-firing in any atmosphere without oxidation
- Excellent green strength
- Complete and clean burnout at low temperatures
- Products of combustion are only carbon dioxide & water
- Higher Tg (glass transition temperature) for more thermal stability at higher temperatures.
- Designed for sacrificial placeholder applications.
Safety Data Sheet for QPAC®130 poly(cyclohexene carbonate)
Technical Data Sheet for QPAC®130 poly(cyclohexene carbonate)