Abrasive Tool Hardening / Diamond Cutting Tool
QPAC® binds inorganic powders to metal and ceramic substrates in the manufacturing of a variety of abrasive tools and diamond cutting tools.
- QPAC® binders coat metal and diamond powders evenly to metal and ceramic materials.
- QPAC® binders are excellent as flow aid.
- QPAC® binders are excellent for granulation of fine powders.
- QPAC®’s decomposition is uniform and controlled reducing the likelihood of cracks and voids in the final part.
- Suitable in all sintering atmospheres.
- Upon decomposition, QPAC® leaves virtually no residue or contamination.
- QPAC® produces benign emissions; products of combustions are carbon dioxide and water vapor, which are non-toxic, non-flammable, and environmentally safe.
- Decomposition at low temperatures. QPAC® decomposes completely between 220°C and 350°C, which can be as much as 100°C below the decomposition temperatures of other binders.
- Construction tools
- Manufacture of cutting tools and grinding wheels